Thursday 3 May 2007

Seeing the light

Hurrah! Today I have news of beautiful things in King's Cross. They're not here just yet, but they're on their way.

At Tuesday night's Create KX event, I met the charming Laurent Louyer, a light artist and the founder of Creatmosphere. You can see many of his previous light installations on the Creatmosphere website, but for a preview of Laurent's ideas about installations in King's Cross, you'll have to keep your eyes peeled to this blog.

In the coming days, I'll be interviewing Laurent about the area and asking him how the magic of light can bring emotion and excitment to all the many nooks and crannies of KX. For now, he's given me a sneak preview of how he may turn the railway arches into a lightfest... And I can say that not only would I no longer feel scared to walk under those arches, I'd actually be rather excited.

No comments:

 
Subscribe with Bloglines