Tuesday 24 April 2007

Do scented wheels add extra personality?

Charles Schwab said, "Personality is to a man what perfume is to a flower." I think I'm a little like the fragrance department at Selfridges...

And worry not, Miss Create, I’ve been managing my personalities for some time now and my inner Ringmaster has some excellent tactics for ensuring that only one character is at the driving wheel at a given time. Today I think it's Immodesty...

So who would Immodesty dine with?

Well, as we're on the subject, I think I’d have to pick someone else who does multiple personalities. So I’m going to pick the delicious* Mr Daniel Radcliffe (NB not in character as the personality connected with King’s Cross
).

And I wouldn’t cook. We’d eat out at the superb Great Nepalese in Eversholt Street where Gopal Manandhar and his charming sons would serve us tasty exotic cuisine.


* Mr Radcliffe's precise deliciousness to be confirmed when I have (quite literally) inspected him in the flesh.

No comments:

 
Subscribe with Bloglines